Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eight to Nine

Alma 33:8
"Yea, thou art merciful unto thy children when they cry unto thee, to be heard of thee and not of men, and thou wilt hear them."

Ugh, tonight was not a night I want to repeat at work. Apparently Wednesdays can get CRAZY. Anyways... I'm making the best of this situation, work is awesome. I love it.

I am completely looking forward to this weekend, it is going to be amazing. I really have never been happier than I am right now, this is an awesome feeling. It's new but it's not new. The feeling itself isn't new, but the intensity and the luminescence of it is new, and I look forward to it getting even stronger and brighter and better.  But, I work early in the morning, so tonight I bid adieu.

1 comment:

  1. =D

    awwww

    greg!

    wrk was crazy...but im still insanely happy for your happiness...i know the feeling!

    +D

    ReplyDelete