Thursday, April 2, 2009

lol

Alma 26:12
"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

What beautiful words. God truly is the real source of strength in life. Man certainly is strong, but add the Lord's strength to that, and there is literally nothing that is impossible to accomplish in life. Add that to the mix of following the Lord's will for your life, and it makes a sure foundation for the exaltation of any one caught up in the wonderful world of charity and righteousness. 

I'm looking forward to going to sleep tonight with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. caught up in the wonderful world of me

    lol

    j/k

    i love it greg...lol only a few more blogs to read and comment!!

    ReplyDelete