Monday, April 13, 2009

Motivation

Alma 38:12
"Use boldness, but not overbearance; and also see that ye bridle all your passions, that ye may be filled with love; see that ye refrain from idleness."

There is something to be said for having motivation in life, for having a purpose, for having a reason to be more than you would otherwise be. It is different for different people, and there is nothing wrong with that, because everyone is different. I believe that I have finally found mine. It struck me today, and it honestly changed my outlook on my day and the reasons I was doing what I was doing, no matter what it was that I found myself doing. It's like my perspective on life has suddenly changed, for the better. I need this in my life, I have needed it for a long time. Happiness has taken on a whole new meaning for me, and I look forward to this happiness growing even more, for I know that it undoubtedly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment