Monday, April 6, 2009

Ever Onward

Alma 31:38
"And the Lord provided for them that they should hunger not, neither should they thirst; yea, and he also gave them strength, that they should suffer no manner of afflictions, save it were swallowed up in the joy of Christ. Now this was according to the prayer of Alma; and this because he prayed in faith."

So, it is time to go back to school. I have put this off far too long. For numerous reasons, I feel that (since BYU is no longer in the cards) UNT is where I should be. They apparently have a decent psychology program, and I am already familiar with the school and I really enjoyed the one semester I spent there. Now the only question left is housing, I need to sit down and look at the finances, but for the sake of flexibility and less driving time, I'm leaning towards dorms.. ugh.

I don't look forward to the prospect of paying for school, especially when I've been so caught up in saving for a possible mission. However, I'm sure that the Lord will take care of me because I know that education is also an eternal principle and so long as I am pursuing righteous endeavors faithfully, the Lord will bless me with his spirit and guide my path. 

I love the way the Lord puts people into your life at certain times, He certainly knows what He's doing.

1 comment:

  1. hehe yes He does!

    and its weird...UNT is one of the schools i am thinking about transferring to lol...

    but also Dallas Christian College...

    ReplyDelete