Friday, April 3, 2009

ILU

Alma 28:13-14
"And thus we see how great the inequality of man is because of sin and transgression, and the power of the devil, which comes by the cunning plans which he hath devised to ensnare the hearts of men.
And thus we see the great call of diligence of men to labor in the vineyards of the Lord..."

I am so excited about conference tomorrow. Craig has agreed to come over and watch it with me. I really do hope that he feels the spirit. It would mean the world to me, to see such a wonderful man take one step closer to accepting Christ's true doctrine. I'm sad though that the baptism that was scheduled to take place inbetween conference sessions got cancelled (due to family scheduling conflicts), that most certainly would have been a great spiritual experience for him to have the opportunity of attending.

Oh how I need the Lord's guidance in my life right now. I have so many important decisions to make in my life. I feel like I should be at one place in my life, and I find myself in another. That is mostly due to dumb choices on my part over the last few years of my life, years in which I did not let the Lord guide me. I pray that in these next upcoming months and years, that I can attune myself with the spirit and manage to let myself be led by my Father. For if I do that, I can not err. It will take some humbling, but I have faith that I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. =D

    im so happy for you!

    and i have so much faith in you greg, you are a really good example of a ....mormon/christian/faith holding God following leader for Christ....

    lol

    =D

    ReplyDelete