Friday, January 16, 2009

Forward Thinking

2 Nephi 25:26
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

I love the scriptures.  I cannot think of a better way to start and end a day than to read and ponder on them.  That verse is so beautiful, so powerful.  Christ really is my everything.  I cannot think of a better way for an older brother so set the example of pure love and righteous action.  I aspire every day to be more like him.  I can't wait to teach my future children about him and about his wonderful plan for us.

This may not mean much to more than just one certain person that I know reads this, but know this now, I will be praying every day about my "forward thinking."  I hope and pray that you will do the same.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment