Saturday, January 31, 2009

Enchiladas

Jacob 6:3
"And how blessed are they who have labored diligently in his vineyard; and how cursed are they who shall be cast out into their own place! And the world shall be burned with fire."

Work today couldn't get over fast enough! Despite being on window, the minutes seemed to tick by so much slower than normal. I suppose though that is a good thing since it echoes the level of excitement that I had for my trip to Utah. The flight was tight, but nonetheless I got one of the last two seats (I think) and made the flight.

So here I am in Utah, so glad to be here, and it is just as fun and enjoyable as I'd hoped it would be. As Rachel picked me up from the airport, she informed me that her grandmother had made enchiladas for us, woohoo! A homecooked meal! Beats dining out any day.

Well, it is late, and I am very tired, so I am cutting this short. But a promise is a promise, so here I am, blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time in Utah. Sounds like it is going.

    ReplyDelete