Friday, December 17, 2010

Captain Moroni

Alma 48:17
"Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men."

I hope that one day, those same words can be written about me.  I'm a bit behind the curve at the moment, I must say, but this life is not a sprint... it is a journey.  A very wise man was once asked the question, "how do you become perfect?"  In response he said "you get a little bit better each day, and you have a lot of days."  I hope that I can manage to become even just a little bit better each day.  There are things that I need to work on in my personal, internal, life.  There are things about who I am deep down inside and I understand how those things affect the way that I view the world, view myself, view others, as well as their effect on the choices that I make and the choices that I inspire others to or to not make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment