Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Study Habits

Alma 45:17
"And now, when Alma had said these words he blessed the church, yea, all those who should stand fast in the faith from that time henceforth."

I love the fact that the Lord cares about my gaining knowledge here upon the earth and that He will bless my efforts in school if I will but keep His commandments (thinking specifically about keeping the Sabbath day holy).  I have yet to study any topic related to school since being married, and so far throughout the four semesters of classes I have taken, I have earned a 4.0.  Hopefully that will continue as I have two very difficult finals to take tomorrow, one of which I feel very unprepared for.  I am thankful for the principle of faith, for I have full faith in the Lord's ability to bring things to my remembrance that I need, when I need it most - so long as I have taken the time to put the information into my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment