Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Own Four Walls

Alma 52:25
"And thus they did, and slew all those who had been left to protect the city, yea, all those who would not yield up their weapons of war."

As Christmas approaches, I feel so thankful for my family and all of those who love me.  I look forward to these next three weeks in which I get to spend time with family and friends without the interruptions of work and school.  Abby and I may not spend another Christmas/New Year in Texas for a while to come, so we are making the most of it.  The prophets have advised that the most important work a priesthood holder can do is within his own family and home.  Building relationships and understanding true, not temporary, happiness is key to developing spirituality and godly power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment