Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Child's Demeanor

Alma 59:13
"And it came to pass that Moroni was angry with the government, because of their indifference concerning the freedom of their country."

As I think about little children and their varying demeanors, it makes so much sense that our demeanor carries over from the premortal life to this one.  I have nieces of all ages that demonstrate every type of personality, despite their similar circumstances in how they are raised and all other sorts of variables that could possibly be used to explain such behavior.  This is yet one more piece to the puzzle of building my testimony of the way that things truly are, the plan that I believe the Lord has set forth for us to follow towards salvation and exaltation.  

Because of when I was born, and the era in which I was born, as well as other more personal things, I know that I was valiant and a stalwart supporter of Christ and his plan for us.  I hope that I can be just as faithful and righteous in this mortal body and henceforth.

No comments:

Post a Comment