Monday, February 2, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Enos 1:12, 15
"And it came to pass that after I had prayed and labored with all diligence, the Lord said unto me: I will grant unto thee according to thy desires, because of they faith
...I cried unto him continually, for he had said unto me: Whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it."

Well, so I didn't have time to blog last night due to being... busy. However, I am posting today to make up for last night in spirit of the "daily" commitment I have made. Although, due to lack of time, this is going to be very short.

I really enjoyed the Super Bowl party last night (except for the part where the Steelers won) mainly because it was great to bond with the Lombardi family which I have not seen in far too long. I have really come to appreciate the bonds of family over the last year or so, and this weekend has been no exception. I look forward to starting my own family and my own family traditions, I can't think of a greater blessing than the blessing of a family.

1 comment:

  1. wow you watched tv/did something not church on a sunday ...
    hmmmmmm
    not the person i thought you were...

    :D

    ReplyDelete