Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yeah...

Mosiah 10:14
"And his brethren were wroth with him because they understood not the dealings of the Lord; they were also wroth with him upon the waters because they hardened their hearts against the Lord."

I had a great idea as what to blog about tonight, but on account that it is as late as it is, and I have to wake up as early as I do, and because it would take me forever to write the blog I intended to write... I leave my journal entry thusly...

I had a very long week at work this past week. 47+ hours (including being called in early twice, and switching things around to go in late once), fairly stressful situations that I did not want to be in which I could not avoid, lots and lots of busy-ness, and none of it really seemed to flow or make any sense considering how things usually go. That being said, it was a great learning experience and I think weeks like this last one will teach me how to be not only a better leader, but a better person. Things I could have said or done differently, situtations that I could have prepared better for, conversations I will better avoid in the future. Not saying that Chick-fil-A will always be my career of choice, and that every week helps me develop that future, but I try to apply non-work principles to things that take place at work, whenever I can. I find that even in small examples, life-long lessons can be extracted and held dear. I just hope I can remember the lessons I've learned without having to repeat them...

No comments:

Post a Comment